● 4 in 1 Phone Lens Kit – 12x zoom lens for smartphone with manual focus ring (which can adjust the focal length) + fisheye lens + macro lens + wide angle lens,the mobile lens photography tools make you photos looksawesome !
● Suitable for Most mobile phones- for iPhone Samsung HTC LG Google Huawei Xiaomi ect.
● 2 in 1 Wide Angle and Macro Lenses- These two cell phone camera lens are screwed together ,the wide angle, use the two wide lens and the macro lens screwed together. To use the macro lens, use the macro lens alone.
● 12X Zoom Performance – A superior quality pictures delivers from a long distance without get too close to the subject..
● Contains – 12X Telescope Lens, 198 Fisheye Lens ,0.63X Wide Angle Lens&15x Macro Lens, Phone Holder , Phone holder tripod ,Lens Cover, 2 Clips, Cleaning Cloth
What is the smart phone camera lens Specification?
A telephoto lens is a lens that appears to magnify distant objects,Transform your mobile phone into an instant Telephoto Camera Lens hassle-free with this 12X telephoto lens.
Note:It is a telephoto lens and it can fixed magnification.It can not zoom in and out.
Wide Angle Lens
Features: wide angle lens can shoot larger range of scenery.It allows more of the scene to be included in the photograph, which is useful in architectural, interior and landscape photography where the photographer may not be able to move farther from the scene to photograph it.
Note: When shooting pictures, it is suggested that the wide angle lens should be used in a wide-open area in order to get better photos.
Features: It offers so much creativity,large scene can be captured by the fisheye lens,gives you images a round, fish bowl effect.To keep your fisheye lens on your phone camera for a longer period of time and point it everywhere. You will be amazed on how many interesting things you can see from the picture taking.
Note: Be sure that the lens is adjusted right in front of the camera lens of your smart phones, avoiding some blurring photos.
Macro Lens Features:Macro photography is all about exploring tiny worlds through shooting extreme close-up photos of minuscule objects like small insects, flowers, or water droplets.To interest your photography journey, you’re considering going with macro lens also.
Note: In order to get a stunning effect when using this macro lens, you need to place the transparent cap on the surface of object that you want to shoot, make sure you don’t block your light source and keep 2-3cm distance from the shooting object.